European Mining Business Forum is an event that is held at the initiative of Bulgarian Mining Chamber from 2010 onwards. It is one of a kind in Bulgaria and the country has a host as one of the European countries with developed mining industry and a significant experience in prospecting and exploration of mineral resources.
EMBF is a platform for discussion, exchange of ideas, solutions and best practices in all aspects of sustainable development in the sector. The forum aims to show the key role, importance and place of the mining industry, to be discussed condition, innovations, policies and the future of this important economic sector of Europe. We are trying to attract more participants engaged in an open dialogue on the most important and topical issues that concern not only the mining industry but also the entire European community.
The forum brings together hundreds of participants from the country and Europe, representatives of:
- European institutions and public administration at the highest level;
- diplomatic representatives;
- scientific and educational institutions;
- employers and professional organizations;
- NGOs in the field of sustainable development;
- mining and servicing the industry companies.