The global innovation and technology conference in the raw materials sector has announced its dates for the 2020 edition. The Raw Materials Summit 2020 will take place from 18-20th May in Berlin, Germany.
The conference will stress the importance of metals, minerals and advanced materials for the EU economy, highlighting that they are key for the European Commission's ambitious clean energy transition. The three-day event will also focus on digitalisation and innovation in the future of the raw materials sector.
Topics expected to be covered during the conference include:
- Raw materials, clean energy transition and climate neutrality
- Transition to circular socieities
- Sustainability standards for the raw materials sector
- Digitalisation and data-driven innovation
- Disruptive materials innovation
- EU citizen engagement for the new generation of consumers
- Future of education
Registration is now open, find more details here.